Visiativ presents its new ambitions and launches 3rd strategic plan CATALYST 2023
- New Group organisation, based on an expertise platform
- Governance renewed and strengthened
- Financial performance: €30 million EBITDA targeted
- Innovative HR strategy focused on the employee experience
- Commitments to CSR and non-financial performance
As a new decade unfolds, Visiativ is delighted to present its latest development ambitions under a new strategic plan : CATALYST 2023. After AUDEO 2017, a plan completed in 2016 one year ahead of schedule, and NEXT 100, whose targets for 2020 will be reached by the end of 2019 ; CATALYST 2023 aims to consolidate Visiativ’s position as a strategic partner for corporate directors to accelerate innovation and the transformation of their businesses.
CATALYST 2023 sets out five priority areas of development for Visiativ: reorganisation based on an expertise platform ; renewed and strengthened governance ; new financial targets ; implementation of an innovative HR strategy and in addition further strengthening of CSR commitments.