- Organic growth of +4% for the VISIATIV PLATFORM division
- An increase of +20% in international sales (+11% in organic growth)
- Recurrent revenues rose to 66% of total revenues
- Update on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic
In Q1 2020, Visiativ recorded consolidated revenues of €42.3 million, reflecting an increase of +2%. At constant consolidation scope and exchange rates, change stood at -1%.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE VAR (Value-added reseller) division, covering activities relating to the integration of Dassault Systèmes solutions, recorded quarterly revenues of €24.2 million, reflecting a slight decrease of -2% (-5% restated for the impact of exchange rates and the consolidation of CCSL).
- The revenues of the VISIATIV PLATFORM division, covering activities using Visiativ’s proprietary technology, stood at €18.1 million, up +9% (+4% in organic growth).