- 16% sales growth including 2% organic growth
- H1 2018 EBITDA at breakeven
- Accompanying the strong growth of Visiativ
- Creation of a unique value proposition for a 16,000-strong client base
- Continued investment in development and group structuring
- Strengthening of financial resources
- Full-year outlook: Revenues of over €155 million (up 25%) including €30 million generated by the Software division (up 38%)
For the first six months of its 2018 financial year, Visiativ, posted revenues of €64.1 million, up 16% (up 2% like-for-like1). The success of Visiativ’s cross-selling strategy applied to a customer base of over 16,000 small to mid-cap companies was reflected by particularly buoyant business in Software and Innovation Consulting and relative stability in the longer-standing SOLIDWORKS segment of the Integration division. Expenditure on Group structuring and resources to drive the next phase of growth naturally curbed profit margins for the first half, historically a loss-making period.
The current outlook for the second half allows the Group to aim for full-year revenues of over €155 million (versus an initial target of €150-155 million), entailing revenue growth of over 25%. The Group also plans to continue to generate profitable growth over the full year.