Good resilience reflected in Visiativ’s 2020 first-half results
- Limited fall of -3% in revenues, which were driven by the VISIATIV PLATFORM division (+5%) and international activity (+12%)
- Resilient EBITDA margin of 3.4%, with EBITDA growth for the VISIATIV PLATFORM division
- Strengthened financial structure with cash of €70.8 million and net debt of €34.3 million at the end of June 2020
After a particularly exceptional first six months due to the Covid-19 health crisis and the related economic consequences ; Visiativ’s 2020 first-half results reflect the resilience capacity of its business model and the Group’s strengths in this environment:
- A high level of recurrent activity, representing more than two thirds (67%) of Group revenues at the end of the first six months;
- No dependency on any particular client or sector thanks to a broad portfolio of clients; • Strong international sales, with revenues up +12% (+6% organic) over the period, representing one quarter of the Group’s activity;
- A value proposition and activities that are in line with the needs of companies in the current environment ; as reflected in the performance of VISIATIV PLATFORM (growth of +5% and EBITDA margin brought to 13.2%).
These attributes will enable the Group to emerge from this crisis stronger and to stay the course of its CATALYST 2023 strategic plan, which focuses on optimising operating performance, integrating acquired companies and increasing synergies between the Group’s different activities.