2019 annual results: another sharp rise in profitability
2019 saw the completion – yet again one year ahead of schedule – of the Next100 business plan launched in 2017, with:
- Consolidated revenues of €203.2 million in 2019, an increase of +25%, with +7% in organic growth over the period. This represents a doubling in revenues since 2016 (reminder: €105.9m);
- Recurrent revenues accounted for 63% of revenues in 2019 (vs. 57% in 2016);
- An acceleration in the Group’s international development, with 24% of revenues now generated outside France, compared with 13% in 2018 and 9% at the start of the business plan;
- EBITDA of €18.7 million, up +42% in 2019, for a record EBITDA margin of 9.2%, representing a threefold increase since 2016 (reminder: €6.2 million, for an EBITDA margin of 5.9%);
- Operating income of €13.6 million, up +53% in 2019, and an operating margin of 6.7%, also a threefold increase since 2016 (€4.6 million, for an operating margin of 4.4%).
2020 has begun with new ambitions set under the CATALYST 2023 business plan announced at the start of the year, which aims to affirm Visiativ’s role as a strategic partner in accelerating corporate innovation and transformation. CATALYST 2023 sets five strategic priorities: a new operating structure, enhanced governance, robust financial performance with a target of €30 million in EBITDA in 2023, an innovative human resources strategy and strong CSR commitments.